Following the AGM held on Thursday 3 May 2007, the committee for the 2007-8 season was duly elected and confirmed in office.
There are a few changes from the committee for 2006-7; John Keane has stood down from his position as Vice Chairman due to family and other commitments, Anthony Moore takes over. Andy Lomas joins the committee as an elected member from his co-opted place and Steve Bowden is also a new face.
The committee for 2007-8 is:
- Eddie Lomas - President
- Tony Blair - Chairman
- Anthony Moore - Vice Chairman
- Ken Goldstrong - Secretary
- Bob Martin - Treasurer
- George Fawkes - Supplies
- Ian Marsh - 49 Club co-ordinator
- Steve Welch - Informer editor
- Andy Lomas - Publicity & Recruitment Officer
- Jason Rostron
- Steve Bowden